Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Dis-satisfied Customer

I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15. I picked my car up on 4/14/15. I had 3/4 tank of gas when I put it in the shop. I got down the road, and noticed my tank was on empty. My car still was not fixed. The engine light was still on and it cost me: $1,380.47. On Monday April 29th. I received Traffic Violations in the mail totaling: $108.00 which occurred on 4/10/15. I have not been able to get any help in this matter. I took the tickets to Chrysler on 4/30/15 and they made copies and told me the manager would call me. He did not call, so I called him (Bob Bruce) on May 1st and left a detailed voice mail. I asked that he call me immediately so we can resolve this. How ever he did not call. I am disappointed, because I have been a fateful customer for over six years, and I do not deserve this type of treatment. This is so unprofessional. Please help me resolve this situation.

Carol A. Williams

506 N. Carolina Trail

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way my vehicle was mis used

Reason of review:
Car Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #629995 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 04, 2015 #979739

Gosh I would have to say to take the ticket along with your receipt of repair that shows the date of that your vehicle was in the shop and show that one of their employees used your vehicle while it was not in your possession. The manager may not be calling you back because he is protecting his employees or drove the vehicle himself!

May 02, 2015 #979208

Do you have a Consumer Complaint Division in your state or write a complaint either with them or the Better Business Bureau. It's so common when dealerships take advantage of women dealing with car repairs. Please follow ip with this.

May 04, 2015 #979607

Thank you, I will follow up with this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
Filing a new complaint about